Mullins Creative was founded in 1991 to help our clients deliver creative, quality marketing programs that meet their selling and communicating objectives.
Mullins Creative is comprised of a core team of professional graphic designers and writers. We build upon this core by partnering with specialists from related professions based on the objectives of your unique project. Whether it's comprehensive services from logo design to independent publishing your book, our project-specific team has the insight, talent and experience to make you feel right at home. We are creative and innovative, and it's reflected in all we do.
Vickie Mullins, President
||Vickie built Mullins Creative on a foundation of broad business experience in managerial roles, including operations, advertising and retail. Vickie lends her creative and business expertise to every project her firm delivers. She is an award-winning business communications expert with more than 20 years experience in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer accounts. Vickie is responsible for the agency's new business development and strategic partnerships.
Vickie's business vision has remained consistent since the company's beginning: to serve clients as a full-service production company with systematic methods for creating professional communications-from newsletters and brochures to email marketing and independent publishing.
Quick Facts about Vickie and Mullins Creative
- Vickie authored a series of eight books that make it possible for families to create connections with one another that will last forever. Visit www.iwantyoutoknowme.com to discover more.
- The American Diabetes Association honored Vickie in 2007 and 2008 for exceptional service to their organization.
- Vickie was honored in 2002 with a Francis Young Community Hero Merit Award for volunteer service to enrich her community.
- She completed graduate work in business.
- Vickie earned her bachelor's degree in journalism, with an emphasis in advertising/marketing, from Northern Arizona University.
- She arrived in the Valley in the mid-'50s, making her an almost-native Phoenician.
- In 2008 Mullins Creative was awarded a GSA schedule-the only woman-owned, graphic design company in the state of Arizona to receive this designation. That means the Government trusts us ... you can too!
- Mullins Creative was the winner of a National Clarion Award in 2005 for the redesign of the T.W. Lewis Company corporate newsletter.
- The National Association of Women Business Owners, Phoenix chapter, honored Mullins Creative in 2003 with the Corporate Partner of the Year.
- Mullins Creative volunteers time and donations annually to support community efforts including: American Diabetes Association, Susan B. Koman Foundation, Multiple Sclerosis Foundation and Gabriel's Angels.